Monday, August 30, 2010

Cupcakes fit for a Princess

I am so thankful and grateful for my family and extended families support with this cupcake venture. This past week my cousin and her family came to visit my lil'guy. Not only did she spoil him with a brand new block set, but she even spoiled ME with a Wilton cooling rack! LOVE IT!!!!!

Her little princess was turning 5 the very next weekend - so of course we started talking Cupcakes!!!

I find that princesses are often misrepresented as picky and diva-like. Not this Birthday Princess! She went for the traditional mix of Vanilla Cupcakes, Chocolate Cupcakes and Marble Cupcakes. They were topped with a creamy delicious Vanilla Swiss Meringue Buttercream tinted pink, purple and blue (we had to include the boys somehow). To make them extra special I adorned them with 'princess silver jewels' and Happy Birthday cupcake flags.

Vanilla, Chocolate and Marble cupcakes with tinted Vanilla Swiss Meringue Buttercream
HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY PRINCESS A!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nadia, When Fir brought out the cupcakes, I said " Are these Nadia's?...and yes they were indeed yummy, i had to take a pic of the wonderful colours. They looked marvelous! It was a great day and the cupcakes were a hit! Thanks, Marylou