Sunday, August 8, 2010

Class of 2010

Where does the time go? I was 17 years old and remember clearly holding my first niece in my arms and marveling at how small and gorgeous she was. I would spend all of my free time with her, and often thought to myself  'when you will be 17, I will be...oh my gosh!!!'- She's not there yet (thank goodness), she is now 14 and will be starting her first year of high school in September. So I ask again - Where does the time go???

Vanilla Bean Cupcake filled with Nutella topped with Peanut Butter Buttercream and a fondant graduation cap

Here is a perfect example of how you can use the Flavors Available tab Mix-&-Match to create your own signature cupcake! We used a Vanilla bean cupcake base filled with Nutella and then topped them with a Peanut Butter Buttercream. Knowing that the more 'mature' generation aren't big PB fans we opted to leave some the cupcakes plain and topped them with a Fresh Mixed Berry Buttercream (same buttercream used on the Lemon Berry-Licious).

No comments: