Monday, October 25, 2010

THE SALTY-SWEET LIFE

Pumpkin Cupcake with Salted Dulce de Leche buttercream
Fall is, by far, my favorite season! Fall brings us a gorgeous backdrop for pictures, we often go for weekend drives and find little places we never knew existed. We are fortunate enough to live in an area rich in festivals and farmers markets so there is always something to do!

With Halloween quickly approaching, it is a MUST to make my Pumpkin cupcakes with salted Dulce de Leche Buttercream - Ohhhhhh these are SOOOOOOOOO Good!!!! The cupcake is SUPER moist and the salted caramel brings this cupcake to another dimension!
I made these cupcakes this weekend for a gathering of great friends - as these cupcakes sat perched in their display case, it was nice to see the excitement of  "what kind of cupcakes did you make Nadia?" I swear, we could have had eaten these before the planned lunch!

I absolutely LOVE watching people enjoy my cupcakes and the looks on my friends faces were priceless! It is so gratifying when you see them go back for seconds and even thirds!!!

If you are planning a Halloween party or gathering and would like to make these cupcakes a part of your celebration, email me at cupcakesontheside@yahoo.ca



No comments: