Wednesday, October 6, 2010

BABY D's BAPTISIM


Often, through friends we meet friends.That is exactly how I came to know baby D's parents. We first met pre-babies and now we have both been blessed with bouncing boys! It has been an awesome adventure and a great relief to have someone to talk to who is experiencing similar 'events' on a daily basis as I am.

When asked to make cupcakes for baby D's Baptism, I was excited! One of the best parts of this venture, is listening to people try to make decisions on the flavours! I love that people are so excited about all the different kinds of flavours that I offer and am flattered when they can't seem to settle on just one.


Vanilla Bean filled with Nutella topped with Peanut Butter Buttercream
Iced Cappuccino High Hats

I think we went through at least five different kinds before 'setteling' on the final decision of Vanilla Bean filled with Nutella topped with creamy peanut butter buttercream and the previously posted Iced Cappuccino Cupcakes.

I'm sure that Baby D's celebration was one full of Love, Laughter, and Blessings - I'm just glad to have been able to add a little sweetness to the special day!

Blessings to Baby D and his Parents!

No comments: