Saturday, May 28, 2011

BLESSINGS ON YOUR CONFIRMATION J

It still amazes me how crazy social media is! I think of all the people and orders I have received solely due to people seeing my Facebook Fanpage and the numbers are unreal! I haven't yet put word out in my neighborhood because I am busy enough by word of mouth! So a BIG Thank You to all of those who have supported Cupcakes On The Side and let your family and friends know about me!

Chocolate cupcake topped with chocolate buttercream and Dulce de Leche drizzle
I received an email for J's mom requesting cupcakes for his confirmation. She already knew exactly what kind of cupcake J wanted, so we just played with the toppings and she included personalizes labels. I was really happy with the outcome! The Cupcakes were moist and fluffy, the buttercream was smooth and light, and, for me, the clencher was dulce de leche caramel drizzle.

Full cupcake with Label (available in pink, purple, beige & blue)


There is something about that caramel just about to drip off the cupcake that makes me want to scoop it up with my finger! This was a tough cupcake to box up and deliver, I just wanted to brew a fresh coffee and have a silent moment with just me and this cupcake!


Congratulations J on such a  blessful event!


No comments: